Monty Python's Flying Circus (1969–1974)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- Contains some mild sexual references and nudity throughout the course of the series.
- Many of the animated sketches feature still photographs of nude women and/or men (however, any genital detail has either been edited out of the image or is obscured). A few episodes feature breast and/or rear nudity.
Violence & Gore
- Some episodes contain unrealistic, cartoon-like violence and/or over-the-top bloody violence. Any instances of bloody violence are extremely overplayed due to the technical constraints of the era in which the series was produced; and the violence is intended to amuse, as opposed to horrify; however, younger viewers may be disturbed by some of the stronger instances of violence.
- Contains infrequent use of coarse language such as "whore", "bitch" and "piss".
- Some episodes also contain ethnic and/or discriminative slurs that may offend some segments of the community (e.g. "nigger", "poof").
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some characters can be spotted smoking and/or consuming alcoholic beverages throughout the course of the series.
Frightening & Intense Scenes